Industry representation & partners
Indue is actively engaged with industry through a range of influential management committees and highly relevant working groups. Our ongoing participation ensures we have a ‘seat at the table’ of decision-making forums and play an active role in shaping the future of the payments system in this country.
We are also mindful of our clients’ interests and actively advocate on their behalf in our representations to industry. Our extensive industry involvement includes the following formal appointments:
- eftpos Payments Australia Limited
- ATM Access Australia Limited
- Australian Payments Forum
- APCA Management Committee 2 (BECS)
- Card not Present Fraud Implementation Steering Committee
- APCA Fraud in Banking Forum
- BPAY Management Committee
- BPAY Fraud Sub-Committee
- BPAY Marketing Sub-Committee
- Visa Client Operations Committee
- Visa Regional Risk Executive Council
- MasterCard Advisory Council
New Payments Platform
- Program Delivery Authority (PDA)
- Design Authority (DA)
- Planning and Reporting Working Group (PWG)
- Testing Working Group (TWG)
- Operational Procedures Working Group (OWG)
- ICS Working Group (IWG)
- Transition to Live Working (T2L)
Other Committees and Working Groups
- Cashcard Network Advisory Council
- Australasian Card and Risk Council
- Cashcard Network Members Forum
- Industry Security Steering Committee
- eftpos Payments Australia Limited Member Advisory Council
- First Data International – Indue partners with First Data International for card switching and processing.
- Visa – Indue is a principal member of Visa and licensed to issue all Visa card products including credit, debit, prepaid, commercial and premium cards. These cards can be used in ATMs and eftpos terminals throughout Visa’s global network of 24 million point-of-sale terminals and 2.1 million ATMs.
- MasterCard – Indue is a principal member of MasterCard and licensed to issue MasterCard card products including credit, debit, prepaid, commercial and premium cards. These cards may be used in ATMs and eftpos terminals throughout MasterCard’s global network of 32 million acceptance locations, including 24 million point-of-sale terminals and in excess of one million ATMs.
- eftpos – Indue is a member of eftpos and licensed to issue eftpos card products. These cards may be used in ATMs and eftpos terminals throughout the domestic Australian eftpos network.
- Placard – We have partnered with Placard for the manufacturing and personalisation of all card products.
- Computershare – Our statements and mail house services are provided by Computershare.
- Westpac – Westpac provides clearing and settlement facilities to Indue as well as cheque reading services.
- BPAY – Indue is a member of BPAY allowing us to offer both payer and biller facilities to our clients.