Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2017
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2017 Australia recognises and profiles fast growing technology companies. Now in its seventeenth year in Australia, the program ranks the 50 fastest growing public or private technology companies, based on percentage revenue growth over three years (2015-2017). CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD REPORT
The average growth rate in 2017 has been 664% (a significant rise since 2016). Last year Deloitte had three companies with more than 1,000% growth and this year there were seven companies achieving this growth rate.
The key attributes to success according to the Deloitte report is a combination of core elements which include:
- a strong focus on growth mindset and navigating beyond what is thought possible;
- a strong sense of creativity, thinking differently and infusing business with innovation when new opportunities come to light;
- a strong customer focus is vital – using technology to improve client experience to remove any friction points;
- a relentless drive around strategy and implementation;
- a robust sense of purpose; and
- delivering a service suite that remains relevant, to continuously evolve and adapt, to raise the bar on service, quality and exceptional client experiences.
According to Deloitte the biggest challenge to the sector remains attracting and retaining talent. From visa related issues to increasing opportunities Deloitte suggests there needs to be further community discussion on how to best ensure the talent pool is available and growing.
We are excited to share this report with you and to see the rise and rise of FinTech in 2017.